Area of Interests
- Natural Product Chemistry
- Synthetic Chemistry
- S. Faizi, N.R. Mughal, R. A. Khan, S. A. Khan, A. Ahmad, N. Bibi and S. A. Ahmad. Evaluation of the antimicrobial property of Polyalthia longifolia var. pendula: Isolation of a lactone as the active antibacterial agent from the ethanol extract of the stem. Phytotherapy Research, 2003, 17, 1177-1181.
- R. Saleem, M. Ahmed, S. I. Ahmed, M. Azeem, R. A. Khan, N.R. Mughal, H. Saleem, F. Noor and S. Faizi. Hypotensive activity and toxicology of constituents from root bark of Polyalthia longifolia var. pendula. Phytotherapy Research, 2005, 19, 881-884.
- S. Faizi, R. A. Khan, N.R. Mughal, M. S. Malik, K. Sajjadi and A. Ahmad. Antimicrobial activity of various parts of Polyalthia longifolia var. pendula: Isolation of active principles from the leaves and the berries. Phytotherapy Research, 2008, 22, 907-912.
- T. Arshad, K. M. Khan, N. R. Mughal, U. Salar, S. Hussain, T. Tahir, M. Ashraf, A.Wadood, M. Riaz, S. Perveen, M.Taha and N. H. Ismail. Synthesis, In vitro evaluation and molecular docking studies of 5-bromo-2-aryl Benzimadazoles as alpha-glucidase inhibitors. Medicinal Chemistry Research, 2016 (Accepted). [DOI 10.1007/s00044-016-1614-y].
- T. Arshad, K. M. Khan, N. Rasool, U. Salar , S. Hussain , Humna Asghar , Mohammed Ashraf, Abdul Wadood, Muhammad Riaz, Shahnaz Perveen, Muhammad Taha, Nor Hadiani Ismail. Bioorganic Chemistry, 2017, 72, 21–31.