- Saima Ibrahim. 2011. Effects of Eucalyptus camaldulensis Dehnh. Aqueous leaf litter extract on the growth of Green gram (Vigna Radiata L.) wilczek. International Journal of Biology and Biotechnology. 8(1):103-106
- Saima Ibrahim. 2011. Bio-Control of Allelopathic effects of Eucalyptus camaldulensis Dehnh. leaf litter on the growth of Green gram (Vigna Radiata L.) with Farm yard manure. International journal of Biology and Biotechnology. 8(1):107-113
- Saima Ibrahim 2011. Allelopathic effects of Eucalyptus (Eucalyptus camaldulensis) aqueous leaf litter extract on the growth of wheat (Triticum aestivum L.) and Regulation by farmyard manure. FUUAST journal of Biology. 1(1):87-90
- Saima Ibrahim, Nayab Bashir, 2011. Effect of inorganic fertilizer supplemented with farmyard manure on seedling growth of wheat (Triticum aestivum) in plate culture. International journal of Biology and Biotechnology. 8(4):609-612.
- R. Perveen and S. Ibrahim. 2012. Adsorbent Potential of Tea Waste to Control Cadmium Toxicity on Wheat Seedling Growth. Pakistan Journal of Chemistry. 2(1):1-5, 2012
- Saima Ibrahim, Shazia Bibi 2012. Allelopathic Effects of Eucalyptus camaldulensis Leaf Leachate on the Growth of Wheat and Green gram and its Control by Farm yard Manure. Pakistan journal of science and industrial research (PCSIR), Series B; biological sciences, 55(2); 65-69.
- Saima Ibrahim, Nayab Bashir 2012. Compromising with Expensive NPK Fertilizer by Cheapest Farmyard Manure with respect to the Yield Components of Blackgram (Vigna mungo L.) Hepper. RADS Journal of Biological Research & Applied Science. Vol.3 (1) 27-30.
- Saima Ibrahim1, Shakila Bano 1 2012. Sodicity control by gypsum & FYM with reference to green gram (Vigna radiate ) growth RADS .Vol 3 (2); 01-07
- Afsheen Aamir and Saima Ibrahim 2013. FYM+NPK Fertilization To Control Allellochemical Effects of Mangifera Indica L. Leaf Leachate On Lens Culinaris L. Journal of Pharmacy and Clinical Sciences. Vol (6); Jan-March; 21-25.
- Saima Ibrahim1 and Erum Mumtaz2 2014. Application of Agro-Waste Products as Organic and Value Added Biofertilizer for Improving Plant Growth. Journal of Pharmacy and Clinical Sciences. Vol (8); Jan-March 2014
- Rabia Badar, Iqra Aslam, Saima Ibrahim, Shabnum shabbir 2014. Comparative effect of composts with and without microbial inoculants on the growth of Vigna radiata. International Journal of Advances in Pharmacy, Biology & Chemistry. IJAPBC – Vol.3(1), Jan-Mar, 2014. Impact Factor : SJIF 5.548
- Saima Ibrahim; Faiza Naz 2014, Effect of Sulphur on Plant Growth & Defense System Against Salinity Stress. Journal of Advances in Biotechnology (JBT) . Vol 1, No 1 (1): 32-39 Impact Factor 0.742.
- Saima Ibrahim, Sadaf Faryal, 2014. Augmentation of Trigonella foenum-graecum L. (methi) Growth under Salinity Stress and Allelochemical stress Through Mn+B+Zn Mixture Foliar Spray, Journal of Pharmacognosy and Phytochemistry; 3 (2):48-53. Impact Factor: GIF: 0.255, ICV (Poland): 7.08
- Rabia Badar, Zaibun Nisa, Saima Ibrahim (2015). Supplementation of P with rhizobial inoculants to improve growth of Peanut plants, International Journal of Applied Research 2015; 1(4): 19-23 Impact Factor: RJIF 5.2
- Saima Ibrahim1*, Sidra Shabbir1 2014. Effect of Zinc on Lentil (Lens culinaris L.) Metabolites and Antioxidant Enzyme Activities. RADS Vol 5 (1), 20-24
- Saima Ibrahim1; Aliza Kiran2; Mehak Rashid2; Saba Yamin2; Aqsa Zarlish2; Shumaila Munir3; Rida Tehreem3 2015. The Efficacy of Chlorinated water used for irrigation purpose on plant initial growth. Journal of Pharmacognosy and Phytochemistry 2015; 4(4):17-19 Impact Factor: GIF: 0.255, ICV (Poland): 7.08
- Saima Ibrahim, Amina Ajmal, Bisma Batool, Sadia Perveen, Anum Ansari, Saman Mustafa, 2014. Inhibitory effects of Mangifera indica L. leaf leachate on Pennisetum glaucum. L. (Pearl millet) growth. RADS Vol 5 (2),10-13
- Saima Ibrahim1, Erum Mumtaz2 2016. P-Solubilizing Ability of Aspergillus Niger Inoculated With Agro-Waste Residues; Used As C And N Based Medium For Fungal Growth. abstract published in abstract book of 14th National and 5th international conference held at arranged by Pakistan Botanical society, University of karachi on 15th – 18th Januray 2016.
- Saima Ibrahim1, Rahat Perveen2 2016. Cadmium effect on growth and primary metabolites content of Trigonella foenum graecum and its Remidiation through Tea (Camella cinencis) Wastage. abstract published in abstract book of in 2nd international conference of biotechnology (ICB-2016) held at University of South Asia, Lahore. on February 24-25, 2014 (Poster Presentation)
ONLINE PUBLISHED BOOKS
Publisher: LAP Lambert Academic Publishing House, Germany
- Adsorbent potential of tea waste to control cadmium toxicity on plant growth with reference to the seedling growth of wheat (Triticum aestivum L.) & Methi (Trigonella foenum graecum L.), 2011,
Author: Saima Ibrahim; Co- Author: Rahat perveen
- Compromising expensive NPK with Cheapest FYM Comparative study of inorganic NPK Fertilizer and Organic Farmyard Manure effects on yield components of Vigna mungo L.), 2012,
Author: Saima Ibrahim; Co- Author: Nayab Bashir
- Biocomposting of Agro-waste residues by phosphate solubilizing fungi Application of Agro-waste products as organic and value added Biofertilizer for improving plant growth), 2013,
Author: Saima Ibrahim; Co- Author: Erum Mumtaz
- Foliar Application of Essential Micro Nutrients [ Mn+Z+B] to Control Salinity and Allelochemical Stress With Respect to Sunflower (Helianthus annuus L.) Growth), 2013
Author, Saima ibrahim; Co- Author: Sadaf faryal
- Augmentation of Methi (Trigonella foenum-graecum L.) plant growth under Salinity and Allellochemical stress through Micronutrients Foliar Application. 2014,
Author, Saima ibrahim; Co- Author: Sadaf faryal
- Effect of Sulphur on Plant growth and defense system with respect to the performance of Chick pea (cicer arietinum L.), under different Salinity levels. 2014. Authors, Saima Ibrahim, Co- Author: Faiza Naz.
- Phosphate Solubilizing Fungi As Biofertilizer: Effect of Different Biofertilizer Inoculated with Phosphate Solubilizing Fungi (Aspergillus niger) on plant growth. April 19, 2017, Authors: Saima Ibrahim, Co- Author: Erum Mumtaz