- »Admission 2018, Schedule for entry test 2 has been announced, last date for Form Submission is 19/12/2017 - Open Schedule (more…)
- »The University will remain closed tomorrow i.e. Monday, 27/11/2017; due to uncertain condition of the city. All examination that are going to be held tomorrow are postponed. New examination date will be announced later
- »Second merit list for the programs; Pharmacy and Food Sci. and Technology has been announced (for the Test Conducted on 4th Nov 2017)
- »Last date for fee submission for the Admission 2018 is extended till 24th November 2017.
- »Admission Forms are available from 9:00 am to 5:00 pm daily, at the University Campus.
- »Bushra Hashmi BS II year, student of microbiology department from Jinnah University for Women had own the essay contest defeating 149 participants contributed in the EssayCon-2017. She had been granted a cash prize of PKR 30,000 with a shield. We congratulated Bushra for her worthy win.
- »List of Selected Candidate for Admission Session - 2018 has been announced
- »Selected Candidates list for Interview for Admission Session - 2018 has been announced
- »"Lubna Ahmed" and "Sumaiya Abbasi", Final year BS(SE) 2014, won 1st prize in "Techathon Project Exhibition" held at in NED University of Engineering and Technology on 26 August 2017.
- »The GAT examination test will be held on 29th July, 2017 at 10:30 AM. Interested candidates should register with the admission office. Registration for the test will remain open till 21st July, 2017. For further information contact admission office.
- »Walk In Interviews - Food Science Department | Few Vacancies are lying vacant at Department of Food Science & Technology. The interested candidates are invited to appear for the interviews with their CVs on Thursday 6th July, 2017 at 11:00 AM Sharp at Jinnah University for Women.
- »PhD Faculty of JUW is requested to submit duly filled JUW-ORIC research grant forms to [email protected] & hard copies to director ORIC office by 10th July 2017 - Download Form
- »Teaching Faculty for English Department required. Preferably M.Phil/Ph.D or Masters (more…)
- »Admission test for Fall 2017 session, will be held on Sunday, 28th May, 2017 at 11:00AM sharp, candidates are advised to reach by 10:30 AM
- »It is hereby informed that those who have passed BS, Pharm.D and Master's (Morning & Evening) Examinations 2016 are advised to receive their degrees from University Auditorium on 28th April 2017 during office hours.
- »MS/Mphil and PhD candidates of Faculties of Science and Pharmacy who have not qualified GAT test held on 18th March 2017, are given one more chance to appear. The test will be held on April 22nd, 2017 at 10:00 am (more…)
- »Last date of Fee Submission for Admission Fall Session 2017 is 29th April, 2017
- »Congratulations! JUW wins first prize at FAST-NUCES, Karachi(Department of CS & IT) (more…)
- »The event "EXPLORING THE INNOVATIONS IN PHARMACY PRACTICE FOR BETTER TOMORROW” will be held on 16th and 17th March announced by department of pharmacy.
- »Admission forms are available for Fall Session 2017 from 20th February, 2017 from the Admission Office during office hours.