I was born in Multan. My early Education was in Karachi. I passed matriculation examination in 1994 and F.Sc. degree in 1996. I completed B.Sc in Chemistry and M.Sc in Inorganic Chemistry with first class positions in all examinations. I did Ph.D in the field of Chemistry in 2008, postdoctoral research in 2014 in Chemistry. I started her career as Full Time Teacher from the Department of Chemistry, Jinnah University for Women (2002 to till now). I have Published 10 papers in international/national repute journals, published one book, participated and attended international/national conferences and gave oral presentation and lectures up to now. I am member of editorial board of RADS Scientific journal. I have also been registered by the Higher Education Commission as a Ph.D supervisor in 2015.
- Inorganic Synthesis
- Chemical Kinetics
- Nano technology
- Environmental Chemistry
- Organic Synthesis
- Polymer chemistry
- Rafia Azmat, Noshab Qamar, Amber Saeed and Fahimuddin. Reduction of Methylene Green EDTA: Kinetic and Thermodynamic Aspects, Chinese Journal of Chemistry. 26 (4): 631-634 (2008) CODEN: CJOCEV ISSN; 1001-604X. AN 2008: 712710 CAPLUS (Copyright (C) 2008 ACS on SciFinder (R)). ISI.Thomson Reuters (Cited by 10).
- Rafia Azmat, Noshab Qamar and Raheela Naz. Strategic Learning of Oxidation Reduction Reaction through Blue Bottle Experiment. Pakistan Journal of Chemistry, 1(2):2011.
- Rafia Azmat, Noshab Qamar and Amber. A Novel Approach for Reduction of Methylene Green with Ascorbic Acid by De-Oxygenation through Carbon Dioxide. Natural Science, Vol. 3, No. 7, 566-572 2011. (cited by 03)
- Rafia Azmat, Raheela Naz, Noshab Qamar and Imran Malik. Kinetics and mechanism of oxidation of D-Fructose and D-Lactose with potassium permanganate in acidic medium by spectrophotometery. Natural Science,Vol. 4, No. 7, 466-478 2012.
- Noshab Qamar, Rafia Azmat and Raheela Naz. Reduction of Methylene Green by EDTA: Effect of Solvent on the Activated Complex. Pak. J. Pharm. Sci., Vol.26, No.1, January 2013, pp.59-66. (Cited by 02)
- Rafia Azmat, Sumeria Moin, Neelofer Hamid, Ailiya saeed, Hajira Nasreen and Noshab Qamar. Phytoremediation characteristics of weeds and mushrooms as a metal scavenger in restoring metal contaminated soil. Biotechnology, Volume 13, Issue 1, 28-31, 2014.
- Raheela Naz, Rafia Azmat, Noshab Qamar and N. I. Siddiqi. Hg (II) Catalysed Oxidation of D-Arabinose and D-Mannose by Acidic Solution of Potassium Permanganate: Kinetics and Mechanism. Pakistan Journal of Chemistry, 4(3); 116-123, 2014.
- Noshab Qamar, Rafia Azmat, Raheela Naz and Bilquis Malik. Kinetics and Adsorption Isotherms Studies of Acridine Orange Dye from Aqueous Solution by Activated Charcoal. Pakistan Journal of Chemistry, Volume 4, Issue 4, 198-204, 2014.
- Rafia Azmat, Noshab Qamar, Hajira N Bhatti, Raheela Naz, Fahim Uddin and Mustafa Kamal. aluminum induced enzymatic disorder as an important eco biomarker in seedlings of lens culinaris. Pakistan Journal of Botany, Volume 47, Issue 1, 89-93, 2015.
- Raheela Naz, Rafia Azmat, Noshab Qamar and N. I. Siddiqi. Comparative kinetic and mechanistic study of oxidation of β-cyclodextrin by potassium dichromate. Pakistan Journal of Chemistry, 5(1), 1-7, 2015.
- Rafia Azmat, Noshab Qamar, Raheela Naz and Anum Khursheed. Advanced oxidation of acridine orange by aqueous alkaline iodine. Pak. J. Pharm. Sci., Vol.29, No.6, November 2016, pp.2089-2098.
- Kinetics of the medium: Photo-reduction of Methylene Green in mixed organic solvents, LAP Lambert Academic Publishing, 2012, Germany.