Dr. Suad Naheed
- Serum levels of leptin, zinc and tryptophan in obese subjects with sleep deficits. Pak. J. Pharm. Sci., (4Suppl):1431-1438, 2017.
- Antimicrobial potentials of the leaves branches and peels of medicinal plants against various pathogenic microorganisms. FUUAST J. Biol. 7(1):19-22., 2017.
- Abolition of heavy metal mercury by low cost domestic organic wastes from the Phaseolus vulgaris”. J Pharmacog and Phytochem., 6(4):1807-1811, 2017.
- Immobilization of a-amylase in operationally stable calcium-alginate beads: a cost effective technique for enzyme aided industrial processes., Int. J. Biotechnol. Res., 3(5): 81-86, 2015.
- Comparative anti-glycation and α-glucosidase inhibition studies of microbial transformed compounds of dydrogesterone” Pak. J. Pharm. Sci., Vol.28 (2): 521-523, 2015.
- Production of amylase from bacillus sp. Ay3 using fruit peels as substrate., FUUAST J. Biol., 4(2): 213-215, 2014.
- Comparative Anti-glycation and α-Glucosidase Inhibitory Studies of Metabolite, 9β,12β- Dihydroxy-9β,10β-pregna-4,6-diene-3,20-dione with Dydrogesterone.” J.Chem.Soc.Pak., 36 (3): 488-490, 2014.
- Effect of fluoride on levels of selected toxic heavy metals in gills of edible fresh water fish Tilapia mossambica from keenjhar lake, Sindh, Pakistan., Int. Res. J. Env. Sci., 2:44-48. 2013.
- Hepatoprotection by chemical constituents of the marine brown alga Spatoglossum variabile: A relation to free radical scavenging potential., Pharmaceutical Biology, 51:383-90. 2013
- Studies on α-glucosidase inhibition and anti-glycation potential of Iris loczyi and Iris unguicularis, Life Sci., 92: 187-92. 2013
- α-Glucosidase inhibitory activity of selected Philippine plants, Journal of Ethnopharmacology, 144: 217–219, 2012
- Antioxidant and hepatoprotective activity of β-N-cyanoethyl acyl hydrazides derivatives.Asian Journal of Chemistry, 22:4567-4572, 2010
- Assessment of abnormalities in lipoprotein components in hyperlipidemic, diabetic and non-diabetic patients. Pak. J. Biochem. Mol Biol. 43: 195-199, 2010
- Evaluation of diagnostic significance of NT pro BNP in patients with chronic kidney diseases., Pak. J. Biochem. Mol Biol. 43: 99-104, 2010
- Effect of ethanolic extract of Iris germanica on lipid profile of rats fed on a high-fat diet, J. Ethnopharmacology, 98:217-220, 2005.
- (4-Hydroxyphenyl) (2, 4, 6-trihydroxyphenyl) methanone monohydrate, Acta Cryst., Section E. 61:3584–3586, (2005).
- 4-Hydroxy-5-methoxy-6, 7-methylenedioxyisoflavone, Acta Cryst., E 61, 4310–4312, 2005.
- Studies on dietary supplementation of lipids from shellfish tissue and fish waste in juvenile albino rats.” Hamdard Medicus, XLII (1): 68-70, 1999.
- Effect of shellfish meal frequency of chemical constituents of liver and blood of albino rats.”Proc.2nd. Ann. Biochem. Sym. (1994).