The JUW Alumni Council exists to help you stay connected to Jinnah University for women, and to each other, wherever you are in your life now. Whatever you’re seeking, it unite, inform and involve alumni in fellowship and support of educational and professional life.
Our JUW Alumni Association seeks to reach, serve and engage all JUW alumni; to facilitate a lifelong intellectual, supportive and emotional connection between the University and its graduates; and to provide the spirit of service and fellowship among members through various activities with goodwill and support.
The Alumni Association shall develop and maintain policies, services and programs which are consistent with the educational aims of Jinnah University for women; and which address the broad spectrum of interests and needs of the alumni.
The mission of JUW Alumni Council is to create a lifelong and worldwide community of alumni through increased opportunities for meaningful engagement in order to increase awareness, pride, participation, volunteer involvement, and philanthropic commitment to Jinnah University for Women.
JUW ALUMNI Council Goals:
- Keep Alumni up to date with the programs and activities of the University;
- Highlight the achievements of its alumni,
- Establishment of a worldwide alumni network.
- Fostering of fellowship through a variety of alumni-sponsored events.
- Provide professional and educational support to Alumni;
- Maintain, update and manage the Alumni Records database and provide access and service to all University users.
- Creating a culture of generosity among the alumni body, to ensure that alumni continue to contribute their time, talent and financial resources to the betterment of the university and its students.
We measure our success by our number of active members, by their degree of participation in alumni- and University-sponsored activities, by their volunteer efforts on behalf of the University and by their advice, counsel and financial contributions to the University.