JINNAH UNIVERSITY FOR WOMEN QUALITY ENHANCEMENT CELL (JUW-QEC)
At Jinnah University for Women the Quality Enhancement cell (QEC) has been established under the supervision of Prof. Dr. Shahana Urooj Kazmi, (Director QEC). Initially, three departments namely; Business Administration, Computer Science & IT and Microbiology have been selected for the sake of implementation of self assessment process.
We at Jinnah University for Women (JUW) are committed to provide with quality education compatible with international standards to female students only. It is the first women’s university, chartered by the Provincial Assembly of Sindh and recognized by the Higher Education Commission of Pakistan. The university imparts academic and professional education in more than 25 disciplines, from Bachelor to doctoral, with the determination to add new ones.
We shall achieve the above objective by:
- Stressing on the education of women to empower them to play their vital role in the evolution of the
society and development of the economy of Pakistan.
- Diligently striving to increase literacy rate in various disciplines.
- Placing main emphasis, being a supporter of the cause of women education in Pakistan, on improving squality education for girls.
- Ensuring student’s needs and expectations of achieving higher education to the best of our resources by hiring highly qualified teaching staff.
- Developing and improving the Quality Management System compatible with the International Standard.
- Maintaining the Quality Policy to the best satisfaction of all the stakeholders.
- Conducting Management Reviews of the effectiveness of the implementation of the Integrated Management System.
- Impart value-added and excellent collaborative research to public and private sectors through strategic partnerships. The management system, including this policy and objectives, shall be continuously reviewed by the Management of the University to ensure that it remains effective and applicable at all times. The University’s management will also look for setting new objectives and to continuously improve the system.